How to generate API for Tradetron and link with Flattrade account?
You have to set up a Flattrade account for linking with the Tradetron.
- Login to Wall https://wall.flattrade.in
- Click “Pi” on the top right.
- In the new window, click on “CREATE NEW API KEY”.
- Enter the following
- Copy the APIKEY
- Click the eye icon to view the SECRET KEY and copy the SECRET KEY also.
After generating the API key, now you have to go to Tradetron’s website “Tradetron.tech” and follow the below steps.
- Sign up for a new Tradetron account and login to Tradetron.tech.
- Click the menu (your name) on top right and select BROKER & EXCHANGES.
- Press ADD BROKER. Select Broker. In this case, Flattrade.
- Under Connect to Broker, enter your USER ID.
- Paste the API KEY and API SECRET KEY which you have copied and click SAVE.
- Then, under LIST OF BROKERS, you will get a screen as shown below.
- You will see a similar link (highlighted) in your Tradetron account. Click it.
- A new window will open. Enter your Flattrade credentials.
- You will get a window as seen below with SUCCESS message.