C.E. Info Systems Limited, which provides services under the MapmyIndia brand, is set to open for initial public offering (IPO) subscription on December 9, 2021. The IPO subscription will close on December 13, 2021.
The IPO comprises of only Offer For Sales of about one core equity shares and it plans to raise Rs 1039.61 crore through the IPO. The price band is fixed at Rs 1000-1033 per equity share. The face value of each equity share is Rs 2.
C.E. Info Systems Limited is a data and technology products and platforms company. The firm offers proprietary digital maps as a service, software as a service and platform as a service. According to the Frost and Sullivan Report, C.E. Info Systems is India’s leading provider of advanced digital maps, geospatial software and location-based IoT technologies.
They provide products, platforms, APIs and solutions across a range of digital map data, software and IoT under the MapmyIndia and Mappls brands to marquee and renowned global tech giants, new-age consumer IT companies, leading automotive manufacturers, large businesses across industry segments including BFSI, telecom, FMCG, logistics and key government organisations. ‘Insight’ and ‘mGIS’ are its GIS and geo-analytics offerings platforms. These consist of location-based APIs capable of ingesting, processing, publishing, visualising and analysing geospatial data to provide locations. IoT platform, ‘InTouch’, enables connectivity with real world sensors, phones and IoT devices.
The technology company also offer a wide range of IoT devices such as durable GPS-based tracking systems which can be installed inside vehicles or carried portably, connected cameras and other sensors for fuel monitoring, RFID connectivity, panic buttons and remote immobilisation.
Some of the company’s important customers include PhonePe, Flipkart, Yulu, HDFC Bank, Airtel, Hyundai, MG Motor, Avis, Safexpress and Goods and Service Tax Network.
The company has also started to build and release digital maps for countries outside India, such as Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, UAE and Egypt.
- The company is a market leader in business to business and business to business to consumer segments in India with a comprehensive suite of Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS) and Maps as a service (MaaS) offerings capitalizing on early mover advantage.
- Market position built around proprietary technology and network effect resulting in strong entry barriers.
- Independent, global geospatial products and platforms company, with strong data governance.
- Well-established customer relationships with capability to up-sell and cross-sell across sectors.
- Profitable business model with consistent financials, high operating leverage and strong cash flows.
For the period (Rs crore)
Profit After Tax
Rakesh Kumar Verma and Rashmi Verma are the promoters of the company.
Purpose of the IPO
The purpose of the IPO is to carry out the Offer For Sale of up to 1,00,63,945 equity shares by selling shareholders aggregating up to Rs 1039.61 crore and achieve the benefits of listing the equity shares on the stock exchanges that will enhance the company’s visibility and brand image.
IPO Opening Date
December 9, 2021
IPO Closing Date
December 13, 2021
Book Built Issue IPO
Rs 2 per equity share
Rs 1,000 to Rs 1,033 per equity share
Minimum Order Quantity
IPO Lot Size