Fortune makes online fund transfer easy via the Back Office Payment Gateway facility, which is made available through a number of national and international banks. Currently, this Payment Gateway facility is available through 21 banks and will soon be extended across other banks.
Bank of Maharashtra
City Union Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
Jammu & Kashmir Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
State Bank of India
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
South Indian Bank
Charges per transaction through the Back Office Payment Gateway is Rs. 10 (+ Service Tax), irrespective of the amount transferred. We recommend you use this gateway to transfer funds immediately.
*If your bank is not listed in the above list, you can still transfer funds via NEFT/RTGS if your bank has online fund transfer facility. Transfers are usually completed in 3 to 5 hours.
Back Office Payment Gateway
Instructions for Deposits and Withdrawals
- To transfer funds, login to your Back Office account and click on ‘ClientOperation’ in the top navigation bar and then on ‘Payment Transfer’ in the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Payment Transfer - New Entry’ under Payment Transfer Details.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit after selecting the bank name and click ‘Proceed’.
- You will be redirected to your bank’s internet banking page where you will be required to provide the necessary credentials.
- Once you have logged-in to your internet banking account, you can transfer the desired amount directly to your trading account.
- To withdraw funds, login to your Back Office account and click on ‘Administrator’ in the top navigation bar and then on ‘Pay Request’ in the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Payout Request Add / Edit’ under Payout Details.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw in the ‘Request Amount’ field.
- Choose any one bank account linked to your account (if there is more than one bank account linked during the time of registration) to transfer the amount and click ‘Update’.
- You will receive a pop-up message confirming your payment request.
Terms and Conditions
*Withdrawal request placed before 8.45 a.m. in CASH, F&O, Commodities and CD will be processed on the same day. Requests placed after 8:45 a.m. will be processed on the next working day.
*Withdrawal request placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays will be processed on the next working day.
The following are the Terms and Conditions for online Payments. Please go through the same carefully.
- I/We agree and accept the services provided by Fortune Capital Services Pvt. Ltd., (FCSPL) through ATOM at my/our request to carry out my payments for trading.
- While the FCSPL will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the FCSPL is not liable for any error. I/We shall not hold the FCSPL responsible for any loss, error, etc. that may be incurred/suffered by me/us .
- I/We agree that any disputes on Payment details will be settled directly with my Bank and the FCSPL responsibility is limited to provision of information only..
- I/We agree that charges, if any, for the Payment services will be at the sole discretion of FCSPL.
Online Transfers (IMPS/NEFT/RTGS)
You can electronically deposit funds directly into our account, which will reflect in your trading account, via any bank that
has online fund transfer facilities.
For NSE, BSE, MCX, ICEX
Reasons and Solutions for money added through an IMPS/NEFT transfer not reflecting trading account:
Fortune Capital Services Private Limited
YESB0CMSNOC (Fifth character is "Zero")
Funds added using NEFT take 2 hours to get credited to your FCS/FTC Account while IMPS transactions start reflecting within 3 minutes of transfer.
If it has been longer than this period and the funds are not yet credited to your FCS/FTC Account, it is likely that you have transferred the funds from an unregistered/unmapped account. In this case, you'll need to give us the details as mentioned in this article along with the UTR/transaction reference no.
Another reason this could happen is if we haven't received your bank details from the remitting bank. If you have transferred funds from your registered bank account & the funds don't reflect in your trading account within the timeframes mentioned above, you can raise a ticket below and our customer support representative will help you out.
Please attach the debited bank statement for quicker resolution.
Note: If you’re adding money using IMPS from Syndicate Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of India and Central Bank, or using IMPS/NEFT from any co-operative bank the funds will not automatically reflect in your trading account. You will need to send us the soft copy of the bank statement which shows a debit towards FCS/FTC account by raising a ticket below. We suggest you use UPI as an alternative in the above cases.
You can withdraw funds electronically from your Back Office account and transfer to any bank account that has online fund transfer facilities.
Offline Transfers (Cheques)
You can also make deposits through cheques if you are unable to use online fund transfer facilities. For availing quick exposure, it is recommended that you deposit the cheque directly to the relevant bank account (account details as mentioned in the previous section) and email a scanned copy of the cheque along with the client code mentioned clearly, to [email protected]
Alternatively, you can also courier the cheque to the mailing addresses mentioned below.
*Customers are requested to present cheques drawn on bank accounts that are linked during the time of registration. Third-party cheques will not be accepted.
(For NSE, BSE, MCX, ICEX)
*The time taken for your trading account to be credited will depend on the Payee bank location and exposure will be given only on
Cheques to be drawn in favour of:
Fortune Capital Services Pvt. Ltd.
Fortune Capital Services Pvt. Ltd,
Kochar Technology Park,
6th Floor, SP 31-A, 1st Cross Road,
Ambattur Industrial Estate,
Ambattur, Chennai - 600 058.
In case your bank does not have online transfer facilities, you can request for a cheque, which will be prepared by us and sent to you
via courier. All requests for withdrawal by cheques are processed at the end of the trading day only. Cheques usually take 3-5 working
days to reach you depending on your location.
To know more about cheque-based deposits and withdrawals, please call us at +91 44 61329600