How to transfer funds using UPI
UPI option allows you to transfer funds (from the bank account(s) that is registered with us) from your UPI APP (Google Pay, BHIM, PhonePe, etc..). As per regulations, you are allowed to transfer funds up to 2 lakh Rupee per day.
Below steps will guide you to add funds in your trading account using UPI:
- Login to our Backoffice using the link: https://bo.ftconline.in/WebClient/
After logged in, Click on Online payment and Select UPI(HDFC).
- If you are transferring funds for first time using UPI, you need to update your UPI ID in our system
- Enter your UPI ID related to the bank which is registered with us and click on update
- Now your UPI ID has been successfully linked to your registered Bank account. Enter the amount and click on Payment, you will receive a collect request on the respective UPI app on your Smartphone.
- Click on Pay to complete the transaction, This will require you to enter your UPI PIN. (Also, please ensure that you make the payment from the collect request, and not by initiating a new transfer to Fortune Capital Service UPI ID).
Note: Your Fund would be updated within 3 minutes on successful fund transfer. For instant fund update, Please use NEFT/IMPS payment method.