CMS Info Systems Limited, a cash management company, is set to open for IPO subscription on December 21 and close on December 23, 2021. The price band is fixed at Rs 205-216 per equity share.
The company plans to raise Rs 1100 crore through the initial public offering (IPO). The public issue comprises of only Offer For Sale of equity shares aggregating to Rs 1100 crore . The face value each equity share is Rs 10.
CMS Info Systems Limited is India’s largest cash management company based on number of ATM points and number of retail pick-up points as of March 31, 2021, according to Frost & Sullivan. The company’s business is engaged in installing, maintaining and managing assets and technology solutions on end-to-end outsourced basis for banks under long term contracts.
The company’s integrated business platform is supported by customised technology and process controls, which enables them to offer their customers a wide-range of tailored cash management and managed services solutions, while generating cross-selling opportunities and driving synergies and efficiencies across our business.
CMS caters to broad set of outsourcing requirements of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector, organized retail and e-commerce companies in India. The company operates their business in three segments: cash management services, managed services and others such as card personalization services, which accounted for 68.61%, 27.88% and 3.51%, respectively, of the company’s revenue from operations in fiscal year 2021.
As of August 31, 2021, it has a network of 3,965 cash vans and 238 branches and offices across India.
- Leading player in consolidating market with strong fundamentals.
- Pan-India footprint with deep penetration in growing markets.
- Integrated business platform offering a broad range of services and products.
- Long-standing customer relationships leading to increased business opportunities.
- Robust systems and processes to manage and scale up an operationally complex business.
- Experienced management team and highly qualified professionals with in-depth industry knowledge and expertise.
For the period ended (Rs in crore)
Profit After Tax
Sion Investment Holdings Pte. Limited is the promoter of the company.
Purpose of the IPO
- The company wants to carry out the Offer For Sale of equity shares aggregating up to Rs1100 crore and provide liquidity to selling shareholders.
- The company wants to achieve the benefits of listing the equity shares on the stock exchanges and improve the company’s brand visibility.
IPO Opening Date
December 21, 2021
IPO Closing Date
December 23, 2021
Book Built Issue IPO
Rs 10 per equity share
Rs 205 to Rs 216 per equity share
Minimum Order Quantity
IPO Lot Size
IPO Allotment Details
CMS Info Systems IPO allotment date is Dec 28, 2021, and the expected return of refund is on Dec 29, 2021.
You can check your CMS Info Systems IPO allotment in BSE or Linkintime