Sansera Engineering Limited is set to open for subscription of its initial public offering (IPO) on September 14. The IPO subscription will close on September 16. The company has set the price band between Rs 734 and Rs 744 per equity share.
The company is planning to raise Rs 1282.98 crore through the IPO. There are no fresh issue of shares. The IPO will be a complete offer for sale of 1,72,44,328 equity shares by existing shareholders.
Sansera Engineering is an integrated manufacturer of complex and high-quality precision components for the automotive and aerospace sectors. The company supplies to original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in India and international markets.
The company produces a wide range of precision forged and machined components that are critical for engine, transmission and other systems for the two-wheeler, passenger vehicle and light and heavy commercial vehicle verticals in the automotive sector.
The company also caters to the aerospace sector, off-road vehicles segment and other segments including tractors, generator sets, stationary engines and other non-automotive applications.
Sansera has 15 manufacturing facilities which are in close proximity to the production facilities of certain of their OEM customers, enabling faster supply times. Out of that 15, 14 of these facilities are situated at various locations in India – Bengaluru, Manesar, Pune, Pantnagar and Tumkur. They have one facility at Trollhattan in Sweden, Europe. The company has their largest greenfield facility in Bidadi, Karnataka.
- Strong manufacturing capabilities in engineering and design, machine building and automation
- A leading supplier of complex and high-quality precision components in fast growing markets
- Well established and trustworthy relationships with well-known Indian and global OEM customers
- Well diversified business model
The promoters of the company are S Sekhar Vasan, F R Singhvi, Unni Rajagopal K and D Devaraj are the company promoters. Sekhar Vasan is the Chaiman and Managing Director of the firm.
For the year/period ended (Rs in millions)
Profit After Tax
Purpose of the IPO
- The Company expects the listing of equity shares will increase its brand name and visibility.
- The IPO is expected to provide liquidity to the existing shareholders.
- All proceeds from the Offer For Sale will go to each of the selling shareholders.
IPO Opening Date
IPO Closing Date
Book Built Issue IPO
Rs 2 per equity share
Rs 734 to Rs 744 per equity share
Minimum Order Quantity
Rs 1,282.98 crore
Offer For Sale
1,72,44,328 equtiy shares
IPO Lot Size