Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited is one among the leading chemical manufacturing companies that manufactures structure-directing agents (SDAs), phase transfer catalyst (PTCs), pharmaceutical and agrochemical intermediates, and other specialty chemicals. It is among the most important manufacturer of SDAs for zeolites in India. In addition, the corporate is one among the leading global producers of a whole range of PTCs in India and one of the key producers across the world.
The company serves customers across industries i.e. everyday personal care, automotive, petroleum, agrochemicals, dyes and pigments, paints and coatings, pharmaceutical, and others. Its products aren’t only sold in India but also export to 25+ countries like the USA, Germany, South Africa, China, and the UK. In FY 2020, total exports contributed to 76% of total revenue generated from operations. The company has two manufacturing facilities in Gujarat at Ankleshwar and Dahej.
The Industry big names are their customers and therefore the list is Merck, Bayer AG, Ipox Chemicals, Laurus labs, Navin Fluorine International Limited, Atul Limited, Otsuka Chemicals, SRF Limited, Hawks Chemical Company, Firmenich Aromatics Prod Pvt Ltd, and Divi’s laboratories are some of the consumers of the corporate.
- Leading manufacturer of structure directing agents and phase transfer catalyst.
- Diversified product portfolio.
- Global market presence with customer base across industries.
- Strategically located manufacturing facility in Gujarat with close proximity to Hazira Port.
- Experienced promoters and managers team.
- Strong financial performance track record.
Ajaykumar Mansukhlal Patel, Chintan Nitinkumar Shah, and Snehkar Rasiklal Somani are the company promoters.
For the year/period ended (₹ in million)
Profit After Tax
Objectives of the Issue:
- Funding capital expenditures requirements for expansion of Dahej manufacturing facility.
- Funding capital expenditures requirements to upgrade R&D facilities in Vadodara.
- To meet general corporate purposes.
IPO Opening Date
July 16, 2021
IPO Closing Date
July 20, 2021
Book Built Issue IPO
₹10 per equity share
₹1073 to ₹1083 per equity share
Min Order Quantity
Tatva Chintan IPO Lot Size