Ethos Limited, a luxury watch brand retailer, plans to go public to raise Rs 472.3 crore. The price band is fixed at Rs 836-Rs 878 per equity share. The subscription for the initial public offering (IPO) will open on May 18 and end on May 20, 2022.
The IPO comprises of fresh issue of shares worth Rs 375 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of up to 11 lakh shares aggregating to Rs 97.29 crore by shareholders and promoters. The face value is Rs 10 per equity share.
The allotment of shares will be on May 25, while initiation of refunds will be on May 26 and the shares are expected to be listed on May 30, 2022.
Ethos Limited is one of the largest luxury and premium watch retailer in India having 13% share of the total retail sales in premium and luxury segment and a share of 20% in exclusively luxury segment in the financial year 2020.
The company has a chain of 50 physical retail stores across 17 cities in India in a multi store format, and also offers an Omnichannel experience to their customers through its website and social media platforms.
The company delivers a content-led luxury retail experience to their customers through its online and physical presence. Ethos has 7,000 different premium watches and 30,000 watches in inventory at any point of time. In FY2020, about 36% of Ethos’s revenue came from digitally-enabled sales.
The company has a portfolio of premium and luxury watches in India enabling them to sell 50 different premium and luxury watch brands such as Omega, IWC Schaffhausen, Jaeger LeCoultre, Panerai, Bvlgari, H. Moser & Cie, Rado, Longines, Baume & Mercier, Oris SA, Corum, Carl F. Bucherer, Tissot, Raymond Weil, Louis Moinet and Balmain.
In addition to its premium and luxury watch retail, the company also undertakes retail of certified pre-owned luxury watches since fiscal 2019.
- Leading luxury watch retailer present in India through omnichannel.
- Access to a large base of high net worth clients.
- Strong and long-standing relationships with luxury watch brands.
- Leadership position in an attractive luxury watch market.
- Early mover advantage in certified pre-owned business.
- Founder-led company supported by an experienced and professional management team.
Revenue from operations
Profit After Tax
*All numbers are Rs in lakhs
Purpose of the IPO
- The company proposes to utilise the net proceeds from fresh issue and OFS towards the following,
- Repayment or pre-payment, in full or in part, of all or certain borrowings availed by the company aggregating up to Rs 29.89 crore.
- Funding working capital requirements of the company totalling Rs 234.96 core.
- Financing its capital expenditure requirements such as establishing new stores and renovation of certain existing stores totalling Rs 33.27 crore and upgradation of enterprise resource planning software aggregating up to Rs 1.98 crore.
- Other general corporate purposes.
- The company also expects to receive benefits of listing of equity shares, including to enhance visibility and brand image among their existing and potential customers.
Yashovardhan Saboo, KDDL Limited and Mahen Distribution Limited are the promoters of the company.
IPO Opening Date
IPO Closing Date
Rs 10 per share
IPO Issue Price (Price Band)
Rs 836 to Rs 878 per share
Rs 472.29 crore worth of shares
Rs 375 crore worth of shares
Offer For Sale
Rs 97.29 crore worth of shares (Up to 11.08 lakh shares)
Book Built Issue IPO
IPO Lot Size
IPO Allotment and Listing Details
Shares Allotment Date
Initiation of Refunds
Credit of Shares to Demat
IPO Listing Date
You can check your allotment in BSE or KFin Technologies