Latent View Analytics Limited is a data analytics services company in India and the company is planning to raise ₹600 crore through initial public offering (IPO). The subscription of the IPO opens on November 10, 2021 and closes on November 12, 2021. The price band is fixed between ₹190 and ₹197 per equity share.
The IPO consists of fresh issue of equity shares of ₹474 crore and an offer for sale of ₹126 crore. The face value of the share is ₹1 per equity share. About ₹6 crore worth of equity shares are reserved for its employees.
Latent View is a data analytics services company catering to clients across the world. The company has worked with 30 Fortune 500 companies in the last three fiscal years. Some of its key clients are Adobe, Uber Technology and 7-Eleven.
The company provides services to blue chip companies in Technology, BFSI, CPG & Retail, Industrials and other industries. The company’s expertise lies in the entire value chain of data analytics from data and analytics consulting to business analytics and insights, advanced predictive analytics, data engineering and digital solutions.
The company’s clients are located in the United States, Europe, and Asia through their subsidiaries in the United States, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom and Singapore. They have sales offices in San Jose, London and Singapore. More than 90% of Latent View’s revenue comes from the United States.
The company’s work is classified into consulting services, data engineering, business analytics and digital solutions that they develop to automate business processes, predict trends, and generate actionable insights.
- Well-established and leadership position in data and analytics with a wide range of capabilities.
- Strong and trusted relationships with blue-chip clients across industries and geographies.
- Consistent client driven innovation supported by functional expertise.
- Scalable and robust financial profile.
- Experienced leadership team with executional capabilities.
Adugudi Viswanathan Venkatraman and Pramadwathi Jandhyala are the promoters of the company.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in crore)|
|Profit After Tax||22.31||91.46||72.85||59.67|
Purpose of IPO
- The proceeds from the IPO will be used for the following:
- To fund inorganic growth opportunities aggregating to ₹147.9 crore.
- To fund its working capital requirements of the company and its material subsidiary totalling to ₹ 82.4 crore.
- To invest about ₹130 crore in their subsidiary to boost their capital for further growth.
- General corporate purposes
IPO Opening Date
November 10, 2021
IPO Closing Date
November 12, 2021
Book Built Issue IPO
₹1 per equity share
₹190 to ₹197 per equity share
Minimum Order Quantity
IPO Lot Size