Sigachi Industries is engaged in manufacturing of Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) which is extensively used as an excipient for finished tablets in the pharmaceutical industry. MCC has varied operations in the medicinal, food, nutraceuticals, and ornamental industries. The company manufactures MCC of various grades ranging from 15 microns to 250 microns and the major grades of MCC manufactured and retailed by the company are ingrained as HiCel and AceCel. Presently, the company manufactures 59 different grades of MCC at the manufacturing units, positioned in Hyderabad and Gujarat. The company has an in- house R&D division equipped with the necessary installations to carry out all necessary trials to develop new motes from conception to commissioning.
The company has entered colorful quality instruments and operates 3 manufacturing units videlicet, Unit I positioned at Hyderabad, and two manufacturing units, Unit II and Unit III positioned at Jhagadia and Dahej, in Gujarat. As of March 31, 2021, the company’s total MCC manufacturing capacity is MTPA from three locations.
- One of the leading manufacturers of MCC in India.
- Long-term relationships with customers in diverse industry verticals
- Investments and a strong focus on R&D.
- Quality assurance and quality control in products and facilities.
- Strategically located, multi-locational manufacturing facilities.
- Government incentives
- Long-standing market presence in Pan India and Internationally.
Rabindra Prasad Sinha, Chidambarnathan Shanmuganathan, Amit Raj Sinha and RPS Projects & Developers Private Limited are the company promoters.
For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)
Profit After Tax
Purpose of the IPO
- Funding capital expenditure:
- Expansion of production capacity for MCC at Dahej, Gujarat 28.15 crores
- Expansion of production capacity for MCC at Jhagadia, Gujarat 29.24 crores
- Funding capital expenditure to manufacture CCS at the Proposed Unit 32.29 crores
- General corporate purposes
Sigachi Industries IPO Details
IPO Opening Date
Nov 1, 2021
IPO Closing Date
Nov 3, 2021
Book Built Issue IPO
₹10 per equity share
₹161 to ₹163 per equity share
Min Order Quantity
Sigachi Industries IPO Lot Size
The Sigachi Industries IPO market lot size is 90 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (1170 shares or ₹190,710).