As the last date for filing your income tax return (ITR ) nears, let us take a look at the steps for downloading your P&L statement (profit & loss statement) from Flattrade’s back office portal.
- Firstly, go to the url https://bo.ftconline.in/ and login with your credentials. Enter your Client code/user id and password. Password is your PAN card number.
- Go to Reports > Global P&L Report.
- Select the relevant segment from the drop-down list. You can also select the first option to download all transactions related to all segment in one go.
- Enter the start data and last date of the particular financial year. For example, if you want the details for financial year 2022, enter the starting date as 01/04/2021 and end date as 31/03/2022, which is the last date of the financial year 2022.
- You can download in pdf format or excel format.
For your reference, you can take a look at the sample screenshot above. You can see the grand total profit or loss at the bottom in bold font.