Aptus Value Housing Finance India Ltd is a home loan company focusing on low and middle income families in semi-urban and rural markets. The company is set to open for initial public offering on August 10 and close on August 12.
Aptus plans to raise Rs 2780 crore through the IPO and the price band is fixed at Rs 346 to Rs 353 per equity share of face value of Rs 2. The IPO will have fresh issue of shares and offer for sale by existing shareholders including promoter of the company.
Aptus is a retail focused housing finance company catering to the needs of value conscious customers in India. The company is one of the leading financing companies in Southern India serving low and middle income families in the semi-urban and rural geographies. The firm has a total of 181 branches. It has an asset under management of Rs 3790.93 crore as of end of December 2020. The company’s asset rose at a CAGR of 38.83% from 2018 to 2020.
The company has the second lower cost to income ratio among other players in the segment and the company has not restructured any loans or written-off any loans receivable since inception. Its gross NPA stood at 0.77% at the end of December 2020.
The company provides different financial products to various customers. Some of their loan products include home loans to purchase and self-construction of residential property, home improvement and extension loans against property, etc. Loans to self-employed customers comprises 72.55% of the assets, while the remaining 27.5% caters to salaried customers.
- Large presence in underpenetrated markets with strong growth potential
- Robust risk management process from origination to collections leading to superior asset quality
- In-house operations leading to favourable results
- Experienced team with marquee shareholders and robust corporate governance
- Strong financial performance with industry leading profitability
M Anandan, Padma Anandan and WestBridge Crossover Fund, LLC
For the period ended (Rs in crore)
Profit After Tax
Purpose of the IPO
- The company plans to utilize the net proceeds from fresh issue to improve its capital base to meet the future capital requirements
- The proceeds from fresh issue will also be used to meet the expenses with respect to the offer
- To improve the company’s brand name and visibility by listing
- The proceeds of the Offer for Sale will be received by each selling shareholder
IPO Opening Date
August 10, 2021
IPO Closing Date
August 12, 2021
Book Built Issue IPO
Rs 2 per equity share
Rs 346 to Rs 353 per equity share
Min Order Quantity
Rs 2,780.05 crore
August 24, 2021
IPO Lot Size