Syrma SGS Technology is an electronic manufacturing services (EMS) company which is planning to raise capital through an initial public offering (IPO). The initial public offering comprises of fresh issue of shares worth Rs 766 crore and an offer for sale of 3.37 million shares by the promoter. The price band is fixed at Rs 209-220 per equity share.
The subscription for the IPO opens on August 12 and closes on August 18, 2022. The face value of the share is Rs 10 apiece.
Syrma SGS Technology is an engineering and design company engaged in turnkey electronics manufacturing services (EMS), specialising in precision manufacturing for diverse end-use industries, including industrial appliances, automotive, healthcare, consumer products and IT industries.
The company is a leading PCBA manufacturers in India, supplying to various OEMs and assemblers and one of the top key global manufacturers of custom RFID tags. The company’s current product portfolio are printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA), radio frequency identification (RFID) products, electromagnetic and electromechanical parts that include magnetic products like chokes, inductors, magnetic filters, transformer, etc. They also manufacture motherboards, DRAM modules, solid state drives, USB drives and other memory products.
Syrma’s marquee customers include TVS Motor, A. O. Smith India Water Products, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solution, Eureka Forbes, CyanConnode, Atomberg Technologies and Total Power Europe. The company’s products are sold in over 19 countries, including the USA, Germany, Austria, and the UK.
As part of their business strategy to expand their market share in the EMS sector and to widen their geographical footprint in the national market, Syrma acquired SGS Tekniks in September 2021 and Perfect ID in October 2021.
Syrma operates eleven manufacturing facilities located in Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. The company has three dedicated R&D facilities, two of which are located in India at Chennai, Tamil Nadu and Gurgaon, Haryana respectively, and one is located in Stuttgart, Germany.
Syrma has started ‘Zone of Autonomous Creation’ in 2018 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, to provide quick prototyping services where a design concept is provided our customers and the company will help create an early form of the final product. Syrma has a dedicated line for PCB assembly with an autonomous team that has procurement, process, quality, and new product introduction (NPI) engineers independent of our manufacturing facilities.
- Technology-focussed engineering and design company specialising in precision manufacturing for various industriesincluding industrialappliances, automotive, healthcare, consumer products and IT industries.
- Diversified product portfolio and continuously expanding service offerings catering toclients across industries, backed by strong R&D capabilities.
- Well-established relationships with marquee clients present across the globe.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities supported by a global supplier network with a focus on verticalintegration.
- Consistent track record of financial performance.
- Experienced promoters and senior management team with proven track record of performance.
|Period||Total Assets||Total Revenue||PBT|
*All financial numbers are in Rs crore
Purpose of the IPO
The company is planning to use the net proceeds from the fresh issue towards funding the following purposes:
- Funding capital expenditure requirements for the development of an R&D facility and expansion as well as setting up of manufacturing facilities aggregating to Rs 571.21 crore.
- Funding long-term working capital requirementstotalling Rs 131.58 crore.
- General corporate purposes.
The promoters of the company are Sandeep Tandon, Jasbir Singh Gujral, Veena Kumari Tandon and Tancom Electronics Private Limited.
Aug 12, 2022 to Aug 18, 2022
Rs 10 per share
Rs 209 to Rs 220 per share
Rs 840.00 cr
Fresh Issue Size
Rs 766 cr
Offer for Sale
3,369,360 shares of face value Rs 10 apiece
Book Built Issue IPO
IPO Lot Size