What are the documents required to open a HUF account with Flattrade?
1. HUF Entity’s PAN card.
2. Karta’s PAN card.
3. HUF Bank Passbook or Bank statement and a canceled cheque with the name of Karta printed on the cheque.
4. Address proof of karta such as Driving License, Aadhaar, Voter Id, Passport, etc.
5. Declaration from karta and all coparcener of HUF entity.
6. All pages should be signed by karta with the HUF entity seal while submitting the application and other forms
7. DDPI (Demat Debit and Pledge Instruction) document must be signed by all coparceners of the HUF entity along with karta. DDPI is a document that allows brokers to debit the securities from the client’s demat account and deliver them to the exchange.