Products and Margin Exposures
Below are the products available for the trading and the Exposure/margin required for trading in various segments of the exchanges for both delivery / carry forward & Intraday.
|Products||Type||Exposure/ Margins Equity||Margin – Equity Futures||Margin – Currency Derivatives||Margin – Commodity Futures / options selling||Margin – Equity/ Commodities options BUY|
|MIS (Margin intraday square off)||Intraday with auto square off||10 times leverage on the group 1 stocks.||2 times i.e 50% of Exchange margins all for all the future contracts.||2 times Leverage i.e , 50% of Exchange margin||2 times leverage, i.e 50% of Exchange margin||100% of Premium Value|
|NRML (Normal)||Delivery / carry forward||2 times leverage, 50% of Value of Purchase (available only for the stocks var +additional margin less than 40%.||100%of Exchange margins||100 of Exchange margins||100 of Exchange margins||100% of Premium Value|
|CNC (cash and carry) –||Delivery||100% of Value of Purchase||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|CO / BO (Cover order) / Bracket Order||Intraday with auto square off||10 times
underlying stocks which have derivatives)
|2 times leverage i.e 50% of Exchange margins all for all the future contracts.||2 times leverage i.e 50% of Exchange margins all for all the future contracts.||2 times leverage i.e 50% of Exchange margin on the current month & Next month Contracts. Strike prices are selected 5% up & down from spot on OTM and 7% up & down from spot on ITM Contracts||2 times leverage i.e 50% of Exchange margins all for all the future contracts.|
|MTF||Delivery||Flat 45% or (VAR + 4 ELM) whichever higher on Group I stocks available for trading in the F&O segment and VAR + 6 ELM on other approved stocks||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Multileg orders/ NRML/MIS||IOC order (immediate or Cancel)||NA||Hedge product||Hedge Product||Hedge Product||Hedge Benefit|
|GTT–Trigger Order – NRML/MIS/CNC/ MTF
|Good Till trigger||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Any order placed under MIS and CO & BO will automatically be squared off within half an hour before the market closes for respective exchange segments or the Intraday MTM reaches 70% whichever is earlier.
Terms and Conditions Options/ credit for sale / Intra-day product etc.
- Premium received on option selling will not be considered for further trading in any other segments and it is allowed to buy the options in the same segment.
- Stock sell credit is allowed for the trading in all the segments, and for the Dp selling 75%, and CUSA account selling 55% will be released.
- Carry forward option premium credit will be allowed for the trade in the same options segments. Eg. Equity option premium credit cannot be used for currency/ commodity segment, but can be used for the same segment.
- Stocks in the DP can be pledged for the margins, and the value of such stocks after haircut would be limited/restricted and this limit could vary from time to time.
- All intraday products – MIS/CO/BO will be automatically squared off within last half an hour session of the closing the market hours.
- Product conversions are available from NRML to MIS/ CNC to MIS /MIS to CNC/NRML & NRML to MTF.